• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bmxandjets

poolside
FedEx questions please..

- How long to get LAX FO?

- Typical schedule for Memphis/LAX, 7 on 7 off?

- How short a trips can you typically do, 3-4 day trips even an option?

- How easy is it to giveaway flying?

Appreciate any information you may have.. Coming up on 4 years at SW and looking at my options.. Run a business on the side as well, so the reason for being able to drop, where currently I'm able to drop roughly half my flying.

Thanks-

FedEx questions please..

- How long to get LAX FO?

- Typical schedule for Memphis/LAX, 7 on 7 off?

- How short a trips can you typically do, 3-4 day trips even an option?

- How easy is it to giveaway flying?

Appreciate any information you may have.. Coming up on 4 years at SW and looking at my options.. Run a business on the side as well, so the reason for being able to drop, where currently I'm able to drop roughly half my flying.

Thanks-

LAX F/O- It's the most senior F/O seat in the company. Several years at least.

If you fly domestic you can do everything from 1 day out and backs (MEM), 1 day layovers, to 7 day trips. Many permutations.

Many MEM trips are 1 day. None of the other domiciles have 1 day trips. 2 day minimum. And those are rare.

Commuting to/from trips is very easy at FDX. I've been commuting for 26 years. Living in domicile is even better.

If you want to give away trips and the associated credit hours that is pretty easy.

If you were to get hired here plan on being on reserve for several years.

How about the Cologne base: Senior? Junior? Anyone knows about what kind of trips and if commuting within Europe is possible?

How about the Cologne base: Senior? Junior? Anyone knows about what kind of trips and if commuting within Europe is possible?

Might find some info here. But, are you able to apply to FedEx and work in their US bases too ?

Might find some info here. But, are you able to apply to FedEx and work in their US bases too ?

Yes, American citizen.

Latest resources

Back