FEDEX Interview???

flyingdog

Total Time
enough
Question for FedEx pilots: I have been for almost 1 year now in furlough from a 121 freight carrier. Company still chapter 11. Meanwhile I was hired by a fractional and I am in the pool waiting to see what will happen and (IF) I will have a class date(they decided to merge to another fractional????). To survive I am doing all kind of jobs. I have an application through internet w/fedex for about 8 months now with no inside recommendation. But about 2 weeks ago I was lucky to find an old body who is flying DC10. He (perfect gentleman) gladly accepted to give me a LOR . Now, anyway I work all kind of crappy jobs so, that made me decide to apply for a FedEx cargo handler, maybe that way my application will get a boost. I want to know is this wrong? Will it affect favorable a possible flying career with FedEx?
What about if that fractional will finally decide to call me or my chapter 11 company will call me back and I will have to quit the FedEx cargo handler. Will that affect in a negative way a possible interview w/FedEx? Because bottom line I would love (who wouldn't?) to fulfill my flying career with FedEx.
Any comments and advices will be highly appreciated. :

Freebrd

Total Time
We're all waiting on the call.

CX880

Total Time
Keep waiting, the FedEx jobs are filled before they are announced. They are announced just for legal purposes.

Freebrd

Total Time
^^^ another one "bunkied" :laugh: