• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You seem to know everything there is to know
about FedEx. They sure must teach you a lot
in falcon school.

You're proving yourself a doosh-bag at every turn.
No one is trying to impress you, no one is trying
to impress line service. You mention flying "big
iron" and 'big money", does that impress you?
You don't respect a pilot unless you have wallet
and penis envy for him?

Get back in your Falcon and make believe you're
a big pilot flying BIG iron. I'll be enjoying my Van,
with no delusions of grandeur.

....and if someone asks me who I fly for? I'll tell
them whatever I want....mabie.... I fly for a Rubber
Dog poop company outta Hong Kong.

CE

...and I WILL be laughing at you...:laugh:

That's no rumor...in fact, flying for a FedEX feeder is one sure way to hurt your chances of getting a job at FedEX.
It's due to their past contract negotiations. When the pilot's union was pushing for more money and better contracts, the FedEX feeder guys kept flying for severely reduced pay and benefits.
That ticked off a lot of the union guys.

CrimsonEclipse,
Nobody buys that convenience excuse either. Here's how your conversations should go:
"Who do you fly for?"
I fly for MAC?
"What do they do?"
We fly cargo.

The End!
Don't lie to everybody here and tell us you're not trying to sound cooler than you actually are.

Then you won't sound like a total idiot and all the pilots and line guys you meet won't laugh at you behind your back.

You're proving yourself a doosh-bag at every turn.
No one is trying to impress you, no one is trying
to impress line service. You mention flying "big
iron" and 'big money", does that impress you?
You don't respect a pilot unless you have wallet
and penis envy for him?

Actually I never once mentioned flying "big iron" nor "big money". Where did you get that from?
Go back and read every one of my posts on this thread. Nowhere does it say either one of those things. You're lying about that just like you lied about being a FedEX pilot.

I also don't think you're trying to impress me or the line guys. You guys usually reserve your FedEX pilot talk for women or non-pilots who don't know any better.
I just said we laugh at you when you tell us you work for FedEX. LOL. Oh...it gets funnier every time I type it.

I really don't have envy for any of those guys; I don't even want to work for FedEX. Sitting in a cockpit for 8 hours at a time would bore me to death. I'd rather fly corporate or domestic airlines so I can be home more.

Actually I have a lot of respect for most of you feeder guys and for the companies you guys fly for(not for you though). I just can't believe some of you guys are so lame that you go around telling people you are FedEX pilots. I guess there are some in every bunch.

I'm truly amazed that you purposely misspelled "doosh-bag" just so it wouldn't be caught by the censors. Man, you're too much; are you 19 years old? Do you still wish you'd made a move on that girl after the prom last year?

I'm going with the "it takes one to know one theory".

The fact that you have SO much to say about one individual says more about you than him.

This all started two days ago when I was talking to an ex girlfriend of mine on the phone. She had just gone to her 10 year HS reunion and was telling me about a guy I used to know back in high school who was at the reunion and told her he is now a pilot for FedEX. Did I mention this girl is pretty hot too?

She went on to say that she was impressed this guy made it there so young because she remembered when I told her how difficult it is to get hired by FedEX, and UPS, and that most people don't get to those companies until their late 30's or 40's...and he is only 27.

I thought that was peculiar if not unlikely so I asked her where he was based...she said Spokane, WA. I almost couldn't contain my laughter when she told me that. Then I had explain to her the diffence between FedEX and the FedEX feeders.

Don't get your panties in a wad. If you read the post the guy was being a ****************************** bag from the get go. I'ts not good etiquette to be a prick to the line guys even if you mistook a falcon driver for them. Regardless, I'd rather be flying a coon than your single -engine can't hold ice death trap.

Latest resources

Back