FedEx App Window?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beech,
I haven't heard anything, but if I do I'll post it ASAP. The chief pilot told us in an e-mail a few months ago that the window was closed because he didn't think it was fair for people to get their hopes up submitting a profile w/out a realistic chance of being hired. Basically, there are a butload of applications in the system at the moment. Rumor has it there were around 1500-2000 profiles in the system Sep 10 and w/in a week the number was near 15,000. 2 classes of 8 starting this month and I have heard talk of the same number/month through May. Nobody knows the plan after May or when the app. window & interviews will start again. Wish I had something better to tell you, but again, as soon as I hear anything substantive, I'll post it. Hang in there, things WILL turn around.

Last edited:
Info on hiring...

If you are interested in the latest hiring news, I posted a message lower down under "Fed Ex Pilot Pool". I spoke with Kim Daniels Thursday and she gave me the low down.

Goose17

App Window

Funny thing is that the window was open for day a week ago Thursday. www.pilot.fedex.com is not only where you apply, but where we logon to check skeds, bid, etc. It shocked me because I logged on and there it was. "Fedex continues to hire pilots in support of it's worldwide operation". Then the next day it was gone? Not sure if it was just a WEB site screw-up or if they are planning to open the window up and someone jumped the gun. In anycase, I'd bookmark it one of your favorites, and check it a couple times a day. Good Luck!

"Window"

Spoke with Kim Daniels today,

She said they will resume interviewing towards the end of Feb and the application web site will open again shortly. "Check back daily".

Goose17

Latest resources

Back