Feb 28th SWA Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sooth sayer

The all knowing all wise POOL WINNER!! That's me!! :D Pay up fellas, as I see it you all owe me one bonna fide died in the wool No Prize! For my next trick .... Jodesbieninjax will not make Feb but will be in the 14-Mar-02 class and the last to make 14-Mar-02 will be Duds!

Howdy all...

Just wanted to say hi to some of the folks hopefully I will be working with soon. I talked to JM a few weeks ago and she told me to expect a Mar at the worst Apr class date. Looking around I would believe Apr since I was Type rated Oct 15th, 2001. I submitted my info to the SWA pool list people, hopefully join that list soon. This is a great message board!
My stats:
Interviewed: July 2001
Typed: Oct 15th, 2001 HPA
Pool: Oct 15th, 2001

T45Flyer

Ivauir, your brain is vast
But Duds, he will not be the last
It's true, he's close to bottom, but
1 of Fedex magic or Specnut

(will also get in the Mar 14th class)

Good job I gave up poetry at an early age;)

Fellow poolies,
Got the call from JM today. Expect call from CP this week for Feb 28th class.
My stats are:
Interviewed May 22, 01
Conditional Aug, 01
Type Rating Sep 05, 01

See you in Big D!:) :) :)

Cool little pics

OK, being the sad, unemployed loser that I am, I cannot help but be impressed by those little pics that the more groovy pilots amongst us put next to their name. I want a winged horse flying into the sunset, flames shooting out of its ar#$ (edited for lack of sensitivity to our hooved friends)

Official Call!

I also got the official call from the Assistant Chief Pilot today for the Feb 28 class. Rail55 also got the call. The class is filling up with names off "our" SWA list. How many more names for February? Think positive!
:cool:

Me too. Got "The Call" yesterday. Cya there :D Bring $$$. I understand there's a lot of stuff that isn't payroll deducted, like headsets and pubs bags and whatnot...

Congrats to all of you. I sent this out last week to a couple of buds anxiously awaiting the CP call and thought I'd include it for all. I'm sure there were some other things I've forgotten. Maybe Mike or someone else from the 31 Jan class can tighten up the input below.

"I was trying to organize my stuff prior to the move and I went through my SWA class receipts and remembered one of you was asking about how much Dallas training would set them back.

Leather Jacket $403
Initial Uniforms $780
Flight Bag from Scott Leather $295
Earmold for Headset $35?

The jacket and Uniforms are payroll deductible if desired.
The Uniform cost included a $112 Travel Pro roller bag.
This will give you a ballpark estimate of what to expect. Additionally be prepared to get nickeled and dimed to death by many other small costs/fees/payroll deductions that will have you feeling like you'll be paying SWA for the privledge of working."

Note- I was a Mk 1, Mod 0, military kinda dude. No flight bag no roller bag...just happy to be there.

And oh soooo happy to still be here, a great place to be. Congrats.

Latest resources

Back