• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll let Freebrd chime in on this one, but you do realize that those 2 bases are with 2 completely separate companies? IE you either get a chance at one of those but not both?

CLE - DTW Base

I thought ExpressJet had operations in Cleveland, OH for United Express and in Detroit, MI for Delta Connection. Different aircraft types but same company. Just trying to find out if either base is able to be obtained for a new hire.

Follow up

So how does that work with the Cleveland - Detroit base structure or any other domicile for that matter ? I apparently am totally wrong regarding how ExpressJet is organized.

When you interview do you interview for separate units within the company and by aircraft type or what ? Can or do you request the aircraft type and hope for the best at which base you may get when IOE is complete ? If so what aircraft types are based at which domicile ?

I must have misunderstood one of the company pilot recruiters regarding the entire operation or I was informed wrong.

Any information about the hiring process and the company in general would be most helpful. You have been most helpful already....

Just read the posts on FI and APC. Information all over the place. But I think you're just screwing around as you basically ask the same crap question about every regional out there. Do some research man.

Or just PM Jenny Lee aka as MF, OYS etc. :D

Just read the posts on FI and APC. Information all over the place. But I think you're just screwing around as you basically ask the same crap question about every regional out there. Do some research man.

Or just PM Jenny Lee aka as MF, OYS etc. :D

I think he might just be Gerbil Fleas BFF...?:beer::laugh:

So how does that work with the Cleveland - Detroit base structure or any other domicile for that matter ? I apparently am totally wrong regarding how ExpressJet is organized.

When you interview do you interview for separate units within the company and by aircraft type or what ? Can or do you request the aircraft type and hope for the best at which base you may get when IOE is complete ? If so what aircraft types are based at which domicile ?

I must have misunderstood one of the company pilot recruiters regarding the entire operation or I was informed wrong.

Any information about the hiring process and the company in general would be most helpful. You have been most helpful already....

Can't help with the interview other than be prepared :-/
ERJ would get you CLE eventually, although EWR is more likely.
CLE is senior so it might be a wait, then again you might get it right out of the gate !
CRJ would get you DTW eventually, although ATL is more likely.
I don't know much about the ASA side.

Latest resources

Back