• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Between Genital Lee, his later ego, and the Skywest dispatcher, it's no wonder that nobody uses this site anymore. Neither of those two are even employed by XJT, yet seem to be the only people really posting on this thread. Losers.

You need banned. Your attitude is out of control.

Are you on dope? What are you saying?? I just want to help you guys, but for some reason you want to stay at the sinking Regionals. It's sad. Hopefully some of you will get the hint and try to get out earlier rather than later. But as far as you go Percy, you are a lost cause. Bye Now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Between Genital Lee, his later ego, and the Skywest dispatcher, it's no wonder that nobody uses this site anymore. Neither of those two are even employed by XJT, yet seem to be the only people really posting on this thread. Losers.

And you are???? Never mind, I don't care.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

between genital lee, his later ego, and the skywest dispatcher, it's no wonder that nobody uses this site anymore. Neither of those two are even employed by xjt, yet seem to be the only people really posting on this thread. Losers.

o rly?!

Are you on dope? What are you saying?? I just want to help you guys, but for some reason you want to stay at the sinking Regionals. It's sad. Hopefully some of you will get the hint and try to get out earlier rather than later. But as far as you go Percy, you are a lost cause. Bye Now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

And what regional is that again? You seem to know so much about others here, please fill me in on what you keep making reference to.

And what regional is that again? You seem to know so much about others here, please fill me in on what you keep making reference to.

Acme Lav Dumping. You are soooo good at it too. Have fun, and flash that blue smile of yours, dipwad!

Gawd bless you!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Acme Lav Dumping. You are soooo good at it too. Have fun, and flash that blue smile of yours, dipwad!

Gawd bless you!

Bye Bye----General Lee

You are so scattered you cannot even keep your freaking made up stories straight. Dildo!

Buddy of mine at PinnacleColganMesabaEndeavor told me a couple of days ago that they got the official word that they'll be losing airframes. They'll be an 81 aircraft fleet by 2015. Said it was due to inability to staff - but 81 was the number Delta had planned for them from 3 yrs ago.

Latest resources

Back