Expressjet Rumors

screamingpax

Total Time
lots
Between Genital Lee, his later ego, and the Skywest dispatcher, it's no wonder that nobody uses this site anymore. Neither of those two are even employed by XJT, yet seem to be the only people really posting on this thread. Losers.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
You need banned. Your attitude is out of control.
Are you on dope? What are you saying?? I just want to help you guys, but for some reason you want to stay at the sinking Regionals. It's sad. Hopefully some of you will get the hint and try to get out earlier rather than later. But as far as you go Percy, you are a lost cause. Bye Now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Between Genital Lee, his later ego, and the Skywest dispatcher, it's no wonder that nobody uses this site anymore. Neither of those two are even employed by XJT, yet seem to be the only people really posting on this thread. Losers.
And you are???? Never mind, I don't care.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

XPOO

You are now free to...
between genital lee, his later ego, and the skywest dispatcher, it's no wonder that nobody uses this site anymore. Neither of those two are even employed by xjt, yet seem to be the only people really posting on this thread. Losers.
o rly?!

Mercyful Fate

Get yo purple drank on yo
Total Time
A lot
Are you on dope? What are you saying?? I just want to help you guys, but for some reason you want to stay at the sinking Regionals. It's sad. Hopefully some of you will get the hint and try to get out earlier rather than later. But as far as you go Percy, you are a lost cause. Bye Now!

Bye Bye---General Lee
And what regional is that again? You seem to know so much about others here, please fill me in on what you keep making reference to.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
And what regional is that again? You seem to know so much about others here, please fill me in on what you keep making reference to.
Acme Lav Dumping. You are soooo good at it too. Have fun, and flash that blue smile of yours, dipwad!

Gawd bless you!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Mercyful Fate

Get yo purple drank on yo
Total Time
A lot
Acme Lav Dumping. You are soooo good at it too. Have fun, and flash that blue smile of yours, dipwad!

Gawd bless you!

Bye Bye----General Lee
You are so scattered you cannot even keep your freaking made up stories straight. Dildo!

azcz10

Total Time
Buddy of mine at PinnacleColganMesabaEndeavor told me a couple of days ago that they got the official word that they'll be losing airframes. They'll be an 81 aircraft fleet by 2015. Said it was due to inability to staff - but 81 was the number Delta had planned for them from 3 yrs ago.

B727FA

Bring your own FOD bucket
Total Time
Enough
Especially when SkyWest OWNS the bulk of those airframes and can do whatever they want with them.
And there are SO many airlines that want a bunch of 200's hauling gas around.

XPOO

You are now free to...
And there are SO many airlines that want a bunch of 200's hauling gas around.
There are, actually. Especially when the airline that flies them can operate them cheaply, and turn a profit off them.

XPOO

You are now free to...
Really? I guess time will tell.
Delta wants someone to fly 125 of them, right? If no one else wants to fly them, the last company that does can name their price. Right? And after Endeavor stops flying CRJ200s who is the last airline standing that still can? SkyWest, Inc.

wms

billSquared
Total Time
The -200s operating at risk are very profitable

Clutch

Hi, I'm William Devane
Total Time
"Thanks for all you do" -Alex Marren

Same as the old boss.

asayankee

Total Time
You guys don't actually think she or Brad writes those things do you?

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
Seems about as creative and original as the old Kate Moldolo memos.

Is she still here?