Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F/O

Smells like....
Let's hear how the furloughed guys are doing!!!

UAL, DAL, AAL, NWA, USA, and the others. How's life out on the street been treating you so far? I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy...

For me, so far so good. Still able to pay the bills and definitely enjoying the time off and not having to commute...

Is this the "Aviation Interview Board"

In all seriousness, I hope everbody gets back to work ASAP, but this is where people come to get "Flight Info" and interview info about who is hiring. That's why they call it the "Aviation Interview Board", hence there's alot of stuff about SWA, FDX, Air Tran, and JB.
Hang in there!

It wasn't that long ago that every other post here was about the United poolees and the guesses for how long they would be swimming. Most of the rest were about how to get your name in front of Plato at Delta. Kind of scary how quickly things can change...

T1bubba
Slowly making my way towards the shallow end at SWA

"Kind of scary how quickly things can change... "

That's just it. Things do change quickly in this business. I think in a short time though, in the grand scheme of things, the posts will be different again. Less furlough talk, and more "how do I get on with UAL/DAL/AA...." as well as the Fedex, SWA, etc. postings.

Latest resources

Back