• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor to lose 38 CRJ-200s to Air Wisconsin and SKW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no union here and the company doesn't have any control over an anonymous webboard so as long as posts aren't tarnishing the company itself.

It was a pilot reported post to a CP who has since been recalled from his position. I have never violated any company policy, nor have I tarnished the company's name or business. Completely irrelevant that you bring me up here. I have never trashed or spoken ill for my company here or on APC. I stand by what I write 100% with nothing to hide. Everything I wrote was true and ended up being the case. Not my fault that there were those who didn't want to hear it or were butthurt over it. But make no mistake, I have never violated a company policy here or shown displealsure/trashed my employer (the actual accusation - which was completely false).

And yes Endeavor is done for. Last -200 flight Sept 30, 2015 and last -900 flight Dec 2016.

It would take a miracle to keep any 200's flying past spring at the pace we've lost/hired pilots... The impression is they are just trying to keep the place afloat long enough for the rate resets to hit at the end of 2015...

Flyer....maybe the reason people get upset is that you state your opinion as fact. Do you have a crystal ball or an uncle in Delta's senior management that knows the date they transfer the last 900 to where ever they want to place them? The retention bonus is what many companies do during a time of downsizing or closing to keep the operation running while they shut it down. So I do not disagree with you as I have argued with you years ago that all the Pinnacle 200's were basically gone from day one. I have no clue why a company with such a great management history would rather pay a higher cost operator (Air Willy) who pays their 200 pilots more than 9E does their 900 pilots rather than give 9E pilots a little more pay and a little respect a long the way. Treat 9E pilots more like people than 2nd class workers not deserving a future.

If Endeavor were actually interested in retention, they'd raise wages - looks as if they just need folks to keep the lights on until they shut the doors.

The company and union have both already said why the money is coming as a bonus and not a wage increase. "Business decisions relating to other DCI airlines" I.e. we can't show any contractual improvements until we use your contract to squeeze SkyWest and ExpressJet.

Hey General, where is the Delta pilots parking lot located? Anything special about that lot in terms of where you can and can't park? When you can and can't park? Oh and hey, where's the Delta Employees Credit Union ATM located? Not the one upstairs in the branch, the one downstairs.

Watch, he will find a reason to dodge these questions too. General is a frequent flyer, diamond medallion. All of his flying knowledge is walking through airports and sitting in first class seats.

Hey General, where is the Delta pilots parking lot located? Anything special about that lot in terms of where you can and can't park? When you can and can't park? Oh and hey, where's the Delta Employees Credit Union ATM located? Not the one upstairs in the branch, the one downstairs.

Watch, he will find a reason to dodge these questions too. General is a frequent flyer, diamond medallion. All of his flying knowledge is walking through airports and sitting in first class seats.

On Camp Creek Pkwy. There are 2 lots, the first one is for DGS, the second for DL employees. There are 5 bus stops in the employee portion, the first one is mainly a drop off point. If you are non-revving, you are supposed to go to the lots on Virginia Ave and take the shuttle to the concourse. (And go through security-- or KCM)

As far as the credit union goes, there is a main branch on Virginia Ave, and a drive through ATM across the street on the training center side. I am not a credit union member, so I don't use the ATMs, but I think there is one in the E concourse before you go up the "Spanish steps" (las Ramblas) as they are called from the INTL lounge to the gate (E3). Again, I'm not a credit union member. Have you ever been to the E concourse? That is where the INTL lounge is.

Thanks Box Office. Oh, and I still could fly for anyone.......and I could be a Diamond......

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Flyer....maybe the reason people get upset is that you state your opinion as fact. Do you have a crystal ball or an uncle in Delta's senior management that knows the date they transfer the last 900 to where ever they want to place them? The retention bonus is what many companies do during a time of downsizing or closing to keep the operation running while they shut it down. So I do not disagree with you as I have argued with you years ago that all the Pinnacle 200's were basically gone from day one. I have no clue why a company with such a great management history would rather pay a higher cost operator (Air Willy) who pays their 200 pilots more than 9E does their 900 pilots rather than give 9E pilots a little more pay and a little respect a long the way. Treat 9E pilots more like people than 2nd class workers not deserving a future.

Exactly. It makes no sense to send them to a more expensive Air Wisconsin. IMO it shows that Endeavor is headed down the Comair path when they start making moves like these. If they really wanted to make Endeavor an attractive place, even without future fleet growth, all they had to do was offer the equivalent of an EtD for current 9E pilots. Current pilots with a guaranteed flow into Delta. That would have been a zero-cost/neutral item and that would have instantly turned 9E around as it created a guaranteed no strings attached movement to Delta. But that's not happening either. Without raising payrates back to the JCBA and shuffling planes to more expensive airlines like Air Wis and SkyWest, Delta is not doing things that make 9E more attractive to work. Add in a payment that is the same regardless of seat or longevity, and it has all the looks of a stop-loss payment as a fleet is metered down.

Exactly. It makes no sense to send them to a more expensive Air Wisconsin. IMO it shows that Endeavor is headed down the Comair path when they start making moves like these. If they really wanted to make Endeavor an attractive place, even without future fleet growth, all they had to do was offer the equivalent of an EtD for current 9E pilots. Current pilots with a guaranteed flow into Delta. That would have been a zero-cost/neutral item and that would have instantly turned 9E around as it created a guaranteed no strings attached movement to Delta. But that's not happening either. Without raising payrates back to the JCBA and shuffling planes to more expensive airlines like Air Wis and SkyWest, Delta is not doing things that make 9E more attractive to work. Add in a payment that is the same regardless of seat or longevity, and it has all the looks of a stop-loss payment as a fleet is metered down.

Well I don't know. It seems to me that the decision to shut down Comair wasn't planned ahead and came after their inability to sell them off when they got rid of Compass and Mesaba. Nobody wanted them because Comair had some of the oldest planes in the DCI system, and a very senior pilot group.

Latest resources

Back