Endeavor to lose 38 CRJ-200s to Air Wisconsin and SKW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can you read?

Please go back an look at my post. You guys sold equipment to a start up called ValuJet. Then that exploded into AirTran right in your backyard.

Completely different that us sub-leasing 717's to Delta. We aren't helping and upstart competitor and top of that we are saving over 300 million every year.

Huge difference between the two events. You get that right?

Were did I ever post about a type rating and AirTran pilots not being happy? Ahhh, I get it...you have to add some 'fluff' to every argument so you 'appear to be winning'. Stay on topic doosh.

Yeah... That's COMPLETELY different.... Thanks Genius. DL will be using AT planes against you for cheaper than it would be to buy them, and then when the lease is over, they can then buy them for even cheaper. Wow, great deal! So, who did get fired over there? Probably a few people after making that deal....

And, according to you, every AT pilot should be ecstatic! Never mind they brought 737s to the party and couldn't remain in those left seats....(never would have happened in arbitration). You really are clueless Red.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Stay class dude.

Need me to post some Delta smoking holes? Idiot.

Genny,

You guys at Delta pretty much started an entire airline with that horrible deal. I think the SW/DL sub-lease was a win/win, which is rare in this industry.

The DL/VJ deal was most likely the worst in the industry. Buying Comair for 2 Billion was probably the second worst. I'm sure both helped drive Delta into bankruptcy.

Yea, I'd say that's a pretty big difference.

Easy there, I looked it up - I thought everyone walked off that one, I was mistaken. AirTran was a remarkable turn around - but ValuJet was of ill-repute.

Latest resources

Back