• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor air thanks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I spent almost 9 years jumpseating on Delta mainline as a connection pilot. Never was I treated as a second class citizen or disrespectfully.

Same here. Just under seven years of that, never a problem, never anything other than "welcome aboard".

EtD is a program to fill seats at Endeavor. Not Delta. The program requires 2 years as Captain for EtD newhires. How long will that take when current 2005 Captains are getting downgraded.

Same here. Just under seven years of that, never a problem, never anything other than "welcome aboard".

jumpseating out of ATL I caught plenty of crap about the EtD, the SSP, and just being an RJ pilot. It wasn't every cockpit, it wasn't every time, but it happened enough I had canned responses ready.

"I wouldn't know, Delta decided I wasn't elibile for the flow, the SSP, or anything else. I get nothing and I'm not going to atart my 4 day/end my four day thinking about it."

And

"I don't know captain, I don't work for Comair, I never did, and now, no one will. Maybe it's time to move on?"

Anyway, don't have to deal with that anymore. To everyone at Endeavor, get out now.

Depends, can it be redeemed anywhere, does have any value. If I can get a discount from Gold Star Chili, absolutely hook me up!

Latest resources

Back