• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Emirates signs deal with Delta; DXB-ATL; DXB-DTW

8sugarsugar

Total Time
+
Just kidding General Lee. Now that you pissed yourself just wanted to say its been a fun year razzing you.

Merry Christmas

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Just kidding General Lee. Now that you pissed yourself just wanted to say its been a fun year razzing you.

Merry Christmas
Great one, I nearly shat myself! Well, it has been a good year, debating you guys has really brought back the fun again. I love winning!

Have a good New Year, and if you need advice on your Apps to all of the big 3 US carriers, PM me. I'll get back to you as soon as I finish the 100+ ahead of you. ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
Damn, I was hoping this one was true. Moak would have had a heart attack.

sniper

Total Time
Great one, I nearly shat myself! Well, it has been a good year, debating you guys has really brought back the fun again. I love winning!

Have a good New Year, and if you need advice on your Apps to all of the big 3 US carriers, PM me. I'll get back to you as soon as I finish the 100+ ahead of you. ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

he is going back to work for Connie ,,,744 captain...haha