Emirates Looks At Transpacific Operation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why dont you come and kick my ass.
I am based out of DTW and hanging out at wheat and Rye pub at Romulus on the weekdays. I usually fly friday to sunday ..

just ask for me. My name is Chris

Big boy from Dubai, put on your Emiratii wardrobe so i can recognize you

At first I thought you were just a troll. Now you're making challenges and implicit empty threats on a message board. You're more than just a troll. You're a sociopath. If you really do fly for a living, please turn in your medical and get help.

I am based out of DTW and hanging out at wheat and Rye pub at Romulus on the weekdays. I usually fly friday to sunday ..

Mainline people don't go to Wheat'n'Rye. It's an RJ-trash hangout.

just ask for me. My name is Chris

Big boy from Dubai, put on your Emiratii wardrobe so i can recognize you

Nahh, I'm not a violent person like you because I am actually educated.

Come to Detroit? Why, it's a ******************** hole and the crime rate is much higher there than here in Dubai.

In my previous job, based in Brussels, the company sent me all over the world, and quite frequently across the pond.

The instructions I left with our travel agencies were really quite simple: No US carriers and no London Heathrow, apart from that don't really care.

I didn't, and still don't, care for the miles. When you spend upwards of 150 days on the road, about the last thing I wanted to see on my days off was another bloody airport/aircraft/hotel combo. Many of the airlines I flew did not have first class, so one couldn't even blow the miles upgrading from J to F.

On almost all my travels East I've used Emirates, and the product they deliver is miles ahead of most European based carriers. The distance US carriers is behind EK should be measured in furlongs, lots and lots of them.

And I haven't even mentioned the cabin crew on EK vs, say, DL on a long-haul flight. Suffice to say that, on EK you won't have to wonder where the lead hostie has parked her zimmer frame.

LOS-oil, ACC-gold, Tokyo-beats me, one of those big cities everyone goes to, and so does EK and still manages to load up an A380, but so do Air France and Thai Airways.

Island folk that have some cash. The Japanese people like to travel.

Lo and behold, the bar brawler Chris from Detroit makes an appearance...

What the next threat...a dual at dawn!

Comedy.

fv

Nahh, I'm not a violent person like you because I am actually educated.

Come to Detroit? Why, it's a ******************** hole and the crime rate is much higher there than here in Dubai.

Have you master the pillars and the Coran yet

you should

ek sucks

At first I thought you were just a troll. Now you're making challenges and implicit empty threats on a message board. You're more than just a troll. You're a sociopath. If you really do fly for a living, please turn in your medical and get help.

Are you really a born again?

Born again emirati?

hahahahah

d---- b----

my medical is just fine......

Latest resources

Back