• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates Looks At Transpacific Operation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How in the world does that have anything to do with the discussion at hand?

A lot of passengers will still choose a higher quality experience over a lower quality one, and you are right now on the side of the lower quality one.

I would be the first one to switch back to US airlines if their customer service matched Emirates (or Qatar, or Singapore, or Cathay, or even some Chinese carriers), but that seems to be a pipe dream.

You pretend to be a business passengers and you are not I think.
You are a ME airline pilot. I doubt you ever paid for a first class seat and you keep puting US legacies down,,,

Why? Don't you want to come and fly here?
BTW as an American you should buy American and fly on US Airlines, any of the US Airlines

Support the homeland and stop supporting foreign airlines, any foreign airlines

Last edited:
BTW as an American you should buy American and fly on US Airlines, any of the US Airlines

BTW, as an American you should work on your English a little harder.

I am learning Arabic and i am getting mixed up, sorry

But I am
Good on acronyms
GFYS

Gee, why are you learning Arabic, I thought you hated the Middle East? Oh, and it's "good with acronyms", not "on acronyms".

One more thing, "yourself" is one word, so the acronym should be GFY, to which my response is the same as the last time you used it, you first.

Gee, why are you learning Arabic, I thought you hated the Middle East? Oh, and it's "good with acronyms", not "on acronyms".

One more thing, "yourself" is one word, so the acronym should be GFY, to which my response is the same as the last time you used it, you first.

:beer:

You pretend to be a business passengers and you are not I think.
You are a ME airline pilot. I doubt you ever paid for a first class seat and you keep puting US legacies down,,,

Support the homeland and stop supporting foreign airlines, any foreign airlines

You just do not come across as a very bright individual.

I say it again - I do NOT nor have I EVER flown for an airline, American on foreign. I fly corporate airplanes - and fly them all over the world. We get frequently asked to position to and from all kinds of locations and the company is nice enough to provide us with a business class ticket on an airline of our choice.

You are right, I am putting the US Legacies down, because they provide a vastly inferior product. I still airline on them occasionally (sometimes there is not much choice), but I try to minimize it.

Here, take look at this website: http://www.airlinequality.com/

There is not a single US Legacy that gets more than three stars, and this is voted on by passengers like me.

The statement that I should buy American even though better options are available is laughable. You live in a global economy - most corporations figured this out a few decades ago - it's time for you to remove the blinders and see reality.

I don't hate anyone but

I say this to you GFYS

It's Arabic if you know what I mean and

The gulf 3 airlines ? FO

Did you get that ?

I like using your self separate ..

Last edited:
You just do not come across as a very bright individual.

I say it again - I do NOT nor have I EVER flown for an airline, American on foreign. I fly corporate airplanes - and fly them all over the world. We get frequently asked to position to and from all kinds of locations and the company is nice enough to provide us with a business class ticket on an airline of our choice.

You are right, I am putting the US Legacies down, because they provide a vastly inferior product. I still airline on them occasionally (sometimes there is not much choice), but I try to minimize it.

Here, take look at this website: http://www.airlinequality.com/

There is not a single US Legacy that gets more than three stars, and this is voted on by passengers like me.

The statement that I should buy American even though better options are available is laughable. You live in a global economy - most corporations figured this out a few decades ago - it's time for you to remove the blinders and see reality.

Flying for a legacy is better than been on the beeper, you know that,

But hey I am not that bright you are, haha what a joke,
you could only wish you had a job with a legacy

Now who is bright? I have been here since 95 with my airline. I had bad ungly and good times but mostly good times .

Anyway my problem is with gulf subsidized airlines not your corporate department .

Last edited:
Flying for a legacy is better than been on the beeper, you know that,

But hey I am not that bright you are, haha what a joke,
you could only wish you had a job with a legacy

Now who is bright? I have been here since 95 with my airline. I had bad ungly and good times but mostly good times .

Anyway my problem is with gulf subsidized airlines not your corporate department .

Sorry to disappoint you - but I am not on a beeper but actually know my schedule about a month in advance. I have several friends flying for legacies and none of their schedules beat mine.

I average 20 days at home a month, have more vacation, and make about the same money. I am also on an expense account and stay in high end hotels, generally downtown. The only thing missing is travel benefits, but I do all right with all the miles (and hotel points are a bonus).

Not that all corporate jobs are like that and I consider myself very lucky having mine, but some do beat the best airline gig. So no, I do not wish to have a job with a legacy.

Your airline was also subsidized after 9/11 and most of them keep being subsidized through our laws allowing for Ch 11.

Latest resources

Back