Electronic logbook suggestions

FreightDog

Total Time
Does anyone have a logbook program that they would recommend? I have my flight times in Excel, but I need a slick way to compute my totals. Gotta get those application grids filled out.
Thanks....

jaybird

Total Time
3.0+
Look to your left. There's a big ad for Logbook Pro. I use Mentor by Jepp. It's OK. If I hadn't spent so much time with this program, I would probably go with the Logbook Pro, I think it has more features. You can download a free trail if you go to their website. If you like it, help the webmaster out and buy it from him right here. I don't know if either program will accept a transfer from Excel, I guess you could call or email both company's on that issue.

Last edited:

FreightDog

Total Time
Beleive it or not, I actually saw the add to the left. Amazing, eh? And I have downloaded the demo version, as well as the demo version of Flight Level 2000. And I have a CD that says 'Captains Log' on the cover, and installed it too.
Logbook Pro and Captains Log both accept imports from Excel, I'm not sure about Flight Level 2000.
They are all impressive from the start, but I am curious if anyone has used these or another program and would still recommend it.

SkywayFO

Total Time
Enough
I use Flight Level 2000. It is great and getting better. Great customer sevice you can get them on the phone usually with out a problem. If you call with a suggestion they are good about trying out. I use the PDA program instead of a red book and it downloads into my desktop. New vesion coming out in March they will send you the new one when it comes out for free. Check it out at www.flightlvl.com