• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EK To Double USA Destinations In 3-5 Years - Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's also the somewhat volatile discussion going on about FedEx and their operation with N-registered aircraft intra EU.

Delta recruiters are watching and reading these boards.

All of you cheerleading the ME Airlines and bashing Delta and the rest of the Airlines back home will have no chance for an interview with Delta.

I hope the other Airlines in the US to follow.

I have lots of friends at Delta and I am a frequent flyer.
I can't image leaving here for a first officer job there.
To each his own!

I have lots of friends at Delta and I am a frequent flyer.
I can't image leaving here for a first officer job there.
To each his own!

and we are happy for you

Stay there annd make sure hou are complying with the Emirati law and protect your family.
Remember Dubai is not the good old US of A

Last edited:

All of you cheerleading the ME Airlines and bashing Delta and the rest of the Airlines back home will have no chance for an interview with Delta.

Who gives a flying F##K! I forget we have the right to our own opinions and believes as long as they are the same as yours!!!!

and we are happy for you

Stay there annd make sure hou are complying with the Emirati law and protect your family.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've never had a bad experience in Dubai.
However, I was threatened with arrest in Dallas because of the actions of a friend ( Delta pilot), and I got the full Gestapo treatment from the police in Fayetteville, Georgia because I was lost.

Good ole usa has quite an active government to fear as well: TSA and ICE being the ones I deal with the most.
For me, it's actually quite relaxed here.

Ouch. I'm scared now......lol. Maybe they can hire more guys like you.

and we are happy for you

How about you quit baiting people? If you are an actual Delta pilot you need to show more professionalism. I am not an EK pilot, but I know plenty of very senior Delta pilots and they would show more respect to fellow pilots - regardless of their opinions. EK is a formidable competitor and their pilots have nothing to do with formulating competitive strategy, alliances, route selection, etc. Pilots are pilots with little control over what their airlines do.

To all EK pilots: Sniper does NOT represent the viewpoints of the vast majority of Delta pilots - I can say that after showing these posts to a very senior Delta pilot (relative of mine). He was not impressed. He also said you are welcome to apply to Delta and throw your hat in the ring if you so choose. That said, I doubt I would leave the left seat of a 777 either.

Latest resources

Back