• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eja

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To answer a couple of the messages on here, I don't think anyone really knows what is going on, but I will tell you what I know.

Yes LOR's really do help. And even more than just the LOR, if you have a friend that works at EJA and is willing to go to bat for you, have them stop in and hand cary an LOR and also put in a good word with Jerry or Linda. The best thing you can have going for you is someone inside pushing and doing all they can to promote your success.

This is what I've heard (again, I don't think it is set in stone). They have somewhere in the neighborhood of 700 applicants that they want to interview by the end of year. If you received a letter like mine you will get an interview. Right now they don't have the recources to keep up with the interviewing and hiring that needs to be done. Hiring will continue through the end of the year, but I don't think they know what next year looks like yet.

This is what I know and have heard from recources on the inside. Again, If you know someone at EJA that will put their reputation on the line and go to some extreme measures to help you, I would start begging now. Sept 11 changed the market place overnight and they have more resumes than they have ever had before so the competition is tough.

Hope this helps! Hang in there, they will call you, it's just a matter of time now.

Last edited:
Application Process

I sent in a resume in December after our company shut down operation and received a letter about two weeks later from EJA telling me I would get an interview in the near future.

I went to the AirInc. Job fair in DFW in January and met with the EJA folks, very nice individuals. They said they have been swamped with resume's and that if you received a letter saying you will get an interview, then you will get a call.

I have an interview in April, I hope it works out. I'm very excited about EJA, sounds like the place I want to finish my career. If you have anyone that can send a LOR for you, do it! Everything you can do to stand out in the crowd, all the power to you.

I hope this helps, good luck to you all!
'Peardc10'

Latest resources

Back