Eja Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

conquest

Does anybod know if EJA gives you a second chance if you failed the interview the fist time. Did great in the sim, but busted the interview.

Thanks

Can you comment on how and why you think you busted the interview? What prepartion did you do? What should you have done or said differently?
Is there something in your history that may have hurt you? A vindictive hateful former boss for example that may have said bad things about you?

other folks, and yourself also can benefit from amswers to these questions. I think you can reapply in 6 months but you need to have an understanding of why you didn't make it the first time (and corrected the defiiencies) before trying again (IMHO that is anyway)

tj

Does anybod know if EJA gives you a second chance if you failed the interview the fist time. Did great in the sim, but busted the interview.

Thanks

Yes they do, however you will have to wait 6 months and then re-apply. There are a quite a few guys here that interviewed twice. Just make sure to do it within 6 months of your interview. Good luck

Hey 1900 Cpt it was good to meet you the other day.

In response yes they do. Actually if you interview a second time you have an excellent chance of getting hired. It happend to a buddy of mine and they told them in the interview that it showed they really wanted the job.

D

Diesel....same here. I figured i would run into someone one of these days on the road who is on the board!!

1900cpt

EJA Interviews

In Jan 1997 I was offered an interview at EJA, I had applied in the summer of 1996, and in the mean time I found a job as a 121 Captain in the cargo business so I said thank you, but I had a job. 10 days late later my airline goes out of business, so I call back to EJA to se if I can interview, and they tell me we don't offer second interviews to people who turn us down. In the spring of 2001, people turned down interviews, job offers and called back and were offered both jobs and interviews, like it was said above it all depends upon the timing.

Latest resources

Back