EJA (Netjets) GOUGE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigFlyr

Anyone have any helpful info. on the EJA interview including the sim profile? I have an interview on the 27th. Thanks. :)

Hey Bigflyr,
No worries on the technical part. If you can keep the sime upright you'll be fine. My biggest advice is to show some personality and don't be afraid to smile. Have fun.

Sim profile

Did my interview in STL on 23/24 May. Drew the first sim on day one. Lucky me eh? Anyway, my partner went first and the power settings that they gave us worked perfectly for him. When my turn came up, I tried the same settings and they didnt work. I had to increase them about .5epr each. Moral of the story is this, "dont use the power settings they give you as gospil" Keep an eye on what you are getting out of it and adjust from there.

As the previous post said, aviationinterviews.com is a very good source to start. Willflyforfood.com has stuff but not as current as aviationinterviews. The interview doesn't tend to be too technical. Just know some 91/135 stuff. Personality plays a big role in the decision. They honestly seemed more interested in my customer service background, then my flying experience. I think taking care of the owners is a big part of it.

Anyway, I'll shutup now. Go check out the websites. Goodluck and Godspeed.

IP:eek:

Thanks for the info guys. I've only "busted" a sim ride once before and that was a squirley P.O.S. Frasca sim also in STL a few years back when I interviewed with TWA Express... So I was having flashbacks. :eek: After talking with a couple of guys about the EJA sim ride though, I'm not too worried about it because it's with another candidate in the right seat of a "real" sim... So I guess they want to see some CRM. No prolem mang! ;)

Latest resources

Back