EJA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats Folks!!!

I interview tomorrow and Friday in STL and am excited. You could do what I have been doing and go to aviationinterviews.com or WFFF gouge sites. I have also made it a point to talk with every possible EJA pilot and friend to ask questions. If you have a friend with EJA, get a rec letter also. Best wishes! Be yourself! Thats what I have been told...its not UAL. :)

Well Good luck and let me know how it goes.I just spoke wit ha friend of mine who just interviewed in ATL sounds like it went well.
She said it looks like 2-3 months for a class date.

I just got my Email confirm for my trip and it has me scheduled for
Columbus on april 27th. I wonder if that is Basic Indoc if the interview goes well.

Again good luck
and let me know how it goes
Bri

Hey folks when you all go for your EJA interviews, stress safety and customer service. Also if a pax comes up and request a limo or ride call the company on the flight phone if you have time because they may have certain vendors in the area. Also gets you off the hook.

Don't forget to mention that you are looking forward to working for the company that pays the lowest wages in the fractional industry! They love people who "sell" themselves short.

Stork,

If you don't work there, or are not trying to work there, why try to put down what other people are trying to do? Sounds a little like sour grapes to me....EJA was too smart to hire you.

Who needs Mo Money?

There are things other than money that count for a lot. EJA appears to be very high in these intangibles.

I am very much looking forward to flying for EJA!

Tom

AMEN

TJ,

You are absolutely right about there being a lot more than money to a company. First, the pay at EJA isn't that bad to begin with. Second, you will only make FO pay for about 3 months and will then receive CA pay as someone junior to you will bid Captain and you will then make CA pay.

Most importantly, you will find that EJA treats their pilots with nothing but absolute respect. I have never worked for suck an awesome company. Believe it or not - they will actually back you up and take care of you. The benefits are awesome and the people are wonderful.

Who know what is going to happen with pay in the new contract - who cares? Sure, "industry leading" pay would be nice but if it comes down to industry leading pay or a safe and secure job, I will take safe and secure job. If you don't believe me just ask the boys and girls at UAL and DAL that are getting furloughed faster than they got hired!

If you want to work for an absolutely wonderful company, come on over - we would love to have you. Best of luck to everyone in their career endeavors.

Latest resources

Back