EJA indoc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
trooper-

Interesting post, makes me laugh actually. I have never been a hardass actually i'm one of the easiest going people around.

So what in that last post makes me a hardass, because my liver wouldn't let me stay at the homewood suites.

Or maybe because i don't think that the FSI deal and eja was a good one.

Yeah i know my grammar sucks but it's usually because i've put in a 14 hr day on the road and fire this computer up to help people to get jobs.

OH it must have been the post where i talked about the different hotels that have things to do around them.

You can ask anyone on this boards i've posted a lot on help to come to the company.

If you are referring to JP11's and mine posts, we have been best friends for a looooooooooonnnnnggggg time.

So feel free to write me an email off this post if you want to take it further. I'm more than happy to oblidge.

It looks like your the one who has embarrassed himself. Sure I'm an IOE Capt but that's because I help people not just go off spouting and yelling at them for no reason.

Oh the education comment was a low blow.

i have to agree with diesel whent to easton a few times during indoc good place to kick back, and we had a good party in that club upthe stairs after our checkrides after sim. my spelling sucks too after that 6leg 15hr day yesterday.

Latest resources

Back