EJA App.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jake

What is the general feeling about typing versus writing the application? It seems difficult to type because mine is already falling apart and I just got it 3 days ago. (after a 2 month wait). Writing it on the other hand lends itself to pen mistakes. (with only one app. that I waited so long for I hate to screw it up!!)

Has anyone else's application pages ripped out? If so do you just send it in paper clipped together or ask for another?

I realize some of you by now are saying "what a moron", but seeing as there are only a few quality flying opportunities in America these days, I think the questions are prudent.

Thanks

Jake

Hey I've done it both ways in the past, I don't think it matters as long as it is legible. With EJA I did it by hand. First I made a copy of the app, then filled out the copy to make sure I had it correct Then I filled out the original.

I interviewed with EJA 29 Nov. Just waiting patiently now.

Jake,
I typed and printed mine as it did fall apart while putting it through the typewriter. After three long weeks waiting and wondering if I'd screwed it up being sloppy I got the letter that said they'd be calling me for an interview. I also know someone else that did their's in pencil and he's flyin' the line.... I think they're more worried about the info than if you're perfect or not.

Yogi

EJA replies

Thanks for the replies. This board is wonderful for just these types of questions.

Jake

Latest resources

Back