Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

9guy

Hi:

Just got offered a class in the Hawker 1000. Could someone please tell me about that program at EJ? Most important, how long to upgrade!

Thanks!

Either Hawker Program at ExecJet is excellent-for many reasons-but the biggest is that they are not worked to death with long duty days and allot of legs.
I am in the Hawker 800XP.
Also either Hawker program would be a great lead in for the Hawker Horizon coming on board in the next few years.
With the growth at ExecJet you will have the opportunity to bid CPT in just about any aircraft-Ultra, Excel, Cit VII, Cit X, H-800XP, H-1000 and be awarded the bid-as soon as you join the company.
I am talking right out of Indoc. Falcon 2000 and BBJ CPT Bids take many years to get.
Is that a wise decision to bid CPT right away? Thats for you to decide with your experience level.
I am holding off until I am off probation-since I am fresh out of the military. But we do get allot of people with corporate or other frax backgrounds that are ready right away. So whatever is best for you.
Good luck and Congrats for the offer.
Your in a great spot to get on with a great company-getting better all the time.
Fly Safe
Chuck

In addition to the last reply-don't forget if anyone junior to you upgrades-once they pass their CPT ride you also get CPT Pay as an F/O.

EJA Timeline

Hey 9Guy,

Congrats on the EJA job. Could you provide some info on your application timeline. Thanks for the post.

When did you first apply?

How long did it take for you to hear back?

How long until your interview was scheduled?

How long until they informed you of the job offer?

Did you have any letters of rec?

Thanks again.

Upgrade

Hi Folks:

Thanks for your thoughts. I'm pretty happy about this whole thing.

Does anyone know if the Hawker 800 and 1000 are considered the same regarding the 2 year equipment lock?

Thanks. C ya at EJ.

9guy:

Sorry, but the 800 and 1000 are different type ratings. (HS125 vs. BAe125) But don't let this prohibit you from bidding. When I bid for Capt (while in indoc) I was the only one in the aircraft and the others were released from seat lock from other aircraft to the 1000 Capt position. Bid only when you are ready. I flew the 1000 before for a fortune 50 company....so I was comfortable. Good luck to you....

Latest resources

Back