EJ interview STL 23/24 May

InstructorPuke

Jester's Dead!!
Total Time
Got the call from Derinda for interview 23/24 May. Just wondering if anybody else on this forum has received that as well. She said that they do the personal/reasoning test before you even go to the interview via a website that they email to you. Has anybody done this yet, if so what did it involve.

Thanks for the effort

IP

Peardc10

Total Time
17K+
EJA Interview

Instructorpuke,

I have an interview later this month. The online test consists of reasoning, math, word association, a version of the MMPI test. Does not take that long, and when your done you zap it back to Derinda on the internet.

Wish you luck on your interview!

picollo

Total Time
Instructorpuke,
I guess i will see you in stl .I just got off the phone with Derinda and am interviewing the same day.PM me and we can swap notes and stuff.
picollo
frr8dog@yahoo.com

Capt. Over

Haulin' it on 18 wheels.
Total Time
Congrats on the interviews! Just wondering when you guys sent your apps. in. I'm still waiting for my interview, I sent my app. in December 1st. I appreciate any info. on how long you waited.

EJ Hopefull

InstructorPuke

Jester's Dead!!
Total Time
Sent my app in last part of September. Update last part of Feb. Got letter stating accepted for the interview march 7

EMB145

Frequent Flyer
Total Time
42year
Did you guys have any letters of recommendations?
Please post your interview experience on www.aviationinterviews.com
Good luck!

picollo

Total Time
I applied first part of september. I have one recommendation.I received an update form in the mail last week, sent that in by priority mail.Derinda received it on monday got the call tuesday.

So hang in there.I am sure you will hear something soon.

gump88

Total Time
10000+
Hey guys,

Talked to EJA recruitment 4 days ago about a friend of mine. I was told that they are just now getting to the Oct. 2001 apps. for scheduling interviews. I hope this will give some of you a timeline. Needless to say, they are WAY behind right now.

gump

CE650SC

Total Time
May 23 - 24 STL

Just got the call today from Derinda. I also was offered May 23 and 24. They only offered me one other date which was June 1 and 2, so someone else will be getting a call for that date.

See you in STL InstructorPuke. PM me if you'd like, maybe we can compare notes before we head out.