Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WSurf

The Smack Down!
I few folks online are reporting the totals are in and the Vote is NO!!!

Anyone else confirm this??

Seems the rumor is 70% voted NO!!! Next beer on me for the Eagle folks! Republic your up to bat now. :)

Woo hoo hell yeah Eagle! 92% voted, 70% NO! C'mon Republic

That is amazing news. I wish I could say the same for republics vote. There's been so much chicanery going on with our vote that it has a serious chance of passing. Almost a fourth of the pilot group is apparently not eligible to vote. Pilots receiving invalid voting credentials. Some of the lucky few that do receive their voting credentials finding out that they've already voted! Yeah. Way to go IBT!

There comes a point in time that you make a hamburger so cheap that nobody wants to take a bit of it. PSA/Endeavor are those hamburgers now. Management it's time to close your Crusty Burger Stores.

From and XJET guy, I want to say thanks to each and every Eagle pilot who helped to change the industry today.

If you work for Republic and you're reading this, you know how powerful your vote is. You are the final piece of the puzzle. Change this thing forever.

The path has been paved.............

Wonderful news! Thank you to all at Eagle who are helping to stop the rot.
Yes, Republic folks now need to show what they're made of. Don't fall for the management bs.
Let's keep the momentum going guys!

From and XJET guy, I want to say thanks to each and every Eagle pilot who helped to change the industry today.

If you work for Republic and you're reading this, you know how powerful your vote is. You are the final piece of the puzzle. Change this thing forever.

The path has been paved.............

All eagle except the 30% who voted in favor. Don't forget the 15% at pinnacle who voted no as well.

Latest resources

Back