• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Vote's No???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is amazing news. I wish I could say the same for republics vote. There's been so much chicanery going on with our vote that it has a serious chance of passing. Almost a fourth of the pilot group is apparently not eligible to vote. Pilots receiving invalid voting credentials. Some of the lucky few that do receive their voting credentials finding out that they've already voted! Yeah. Way to go IBT!

I'm sure there's a solution to what appears to be manipulation and incompetence in the way your voting is being conducted. Hopefully your leaders are or will look into that. Good luck!

15% at Pinnacle voted no? Seems strange that every single Pinnacle pilot I have ever spoken to, jumpseaters etc, all say they voted no!

15% at Pinnacle voted no? Seems strange that every single Pinnacle pilot I have ever spoken to, jumpseaters etc, all say they voted no!

Exactly... Coward pieces of sh!ts!!!! Everyone I fly with voted NO! Yeah right. Just remember that 345 pilots voted no.

You guys at Eagle have balls that set records. I humbly salute you. Your courage is immensely inspiring. I guess the company and their mainline partner did not hear you the first time. Your politeness in telling them to fk off again shows great courtesy and a true gentleman's nature. Best wishes for us all in the future, regardless of what may come. Cheers!

Good job Eagle guys and girls. I'm proud of you for stepping up to the plate and hitting it out of the park! Republic..you're the batter up.

That is amazing news. I wish I could say the same for republics vote. There's been so much chicanery going on with our vote that it has a serious chance of passing. Almost a fourth of the pilot group is apparently not eligible to vote. Pilots receiving invalid voting credentials. Some of the lucky few that do receive their voting credentials finding out that they've already voted! Yeah. Way to go IBT!

Cancel the vote and start over. It's the only way to correct it properly.

Latest resources

Back