Eagle furlough w/new jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buzzer

Just wondering how many Eagle furloughed pilots have been able to land another flying job at a commuter or better. What I want to know is.....how much has the list shrunk now.

I am currently fuloughed from Eagle and won't be going back. I started with Eagle in May, was furloughed in October and have since interviewed at SkyWest and have been offered a job.

I know of two that were offered comair jobs... I would sure like to see where i stand to.. maybe a post on the alpa board? or try to get some one to update the sen list..

Hey congrats WaitingforClass!:) At least some of us furloughees are going to better places (unfortunately not me yet). Too bad you weren't hired in March or early April, that would have bumped me up a number!;)

6/11 class. I'm going to comair if/when they give me a class date...also might be able to interview with Skywest in the next couple months. I doubt I'll go back to eagle.

I know of 2 others in my class that won't be coming back.

This will not help most of you fuloughees out but, I was in the August class--Furloughed during the first round in September and now flying for ASA.

hay i am in the top 30 Furlough list. I am hired by COMAIR.:)..as soon as I get my ground school date with comair...I will kiss Eagle Good Bye...I also know couple more guys who went on with sky west and they were in my new hire class at Eagle. I Hope this helps..Good Luck.

Back to Eagle...? uh huh, sure...

I was in the April 19th class at Eagle, furloughed November 1st... I'm in sim training with Skywest and wouldn't go back to Eagle if they offered me the CRJ! Skywest is SUCH the different company. People here are actually happy to come to work, they smile and say hi, and you're treated like an asset, not a liability (novel concept, huh?)

So, you can have my number if I was ahead of you. Good luck in whatever you do, and if you get back to Eagle, I hope it improves for you guys!!!

Latest resources

Back