Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dubai is a wonderful place - except for women's rights -scary story!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The above story is bad for sure - cant believe I missed that on the news....I was probably too busy reading about the Cleveland girls..

fv

Many in Australia didn't know about that either, until now....

Bye Bye---General Lee

The above story is bad for sure - cant believe I missed that on the news....I was probably too busy reading about the Cleveland girls..

fv

keep defending them ....change your wardrobe and dont call for help at the nearest american embassy

Your airline flies here. Go to your mgt, stop defending it and insist on a boycott.

& if the tanks do roll here again...lets make sure half a million don't die looking for something that didn't exist.

fv

Your airline flies here. Go to your mgt, stop defending it and insist on a boycott.

& if the tanks do roll here again...lets make sure half a million don't die looking for something that didn't exist.

fv

Now this last statement speaks millions.

I don't care how many get killed. They kill Americans they pay the price period.
If you don't like to be killed then don't bother us . You start we finish , simply said

And yes US Legacies and ALPA will fight the Gulf Airlines.
Find a business model with camels to make money
Please relate this to your management

What Iraqis killed Americans before Mar '03? Are you seriously suffering from Palin dementia? How many degrees/languages/types did you say you had on the other thread.?

You sound like a high school drop out overdosing on juice in the gym who's answer to complex global issues is "just nuke em all"

Actually now that I think of it you probably are. Part of the reason people come on here is for some intellectual exchange on broadly similar levels. You don't come near the mark and are actually an embarrassment to the flag. While I disagree with GL at least he articulates his argument like an adult (well most of the time)

This business you engage in of flippantly recommending the taking of multiple human lives at the drop of a button on your keyboard is exactly the level of comfort those who seek to mass murder Americans deal with. It underlines your lack of gravitas and understanding of issues. Disturbing.

Part of being American is giving the presumption of goodwill to your fellow human being regardless of color, creed, gender etc. a pilot living overseas is not making a political statement, he is paying the bills (and handsomely at that) while getting on with the business of life. The envy of people like yourself & GL manifests itself in attack. After all nobody from EK jumping on the DAL thread telling you how your life is because we don't have a clue - yet you do?

Comical

I think ualgrizz has you covered.

Sniper huh? Having served I highly doubt it.

fv

Last edited:
What Iraqis killed Americans before Mar '03? Are you seriously suffering from Palin dementia? How many degrees/languages/types did you say you had on the other thread.?

You sound like a high school drop out overdosing on juice in the gym who's answer to complex global issues is "just nuke em all"

Actually now that I think of it you probably are. Part of the reason people come on here is for some intellectual exchange on broadly similar levels. You don't come near the mark and are actually an embarrassment to the flag. While I disagree with GL at least he articulates his argument like an adult (well most of the time)

This business you engage in of flippantly recommending the taking of multiple human lives at the drop of a button on your keyboard is exactly the level of comfort those who seek to mass murder Americans deal with. It underlines your lack of gravitas and understanding of issues. Disturbing.

Part of being American is giving the presumption of goodwill to your fellow human being regardless of color, creed, gender etc. a pilot living overseas is not making a political statement, he is paying the bills (and handsomely at that) while getting on with the business of life. The envy of people like yourself & GL manifests itself in attack. After all nobody from EK jumping on the DAL thread telling you how your life is because we don't have a clue - yet you do?

Comical

I think ualgrizz has you covered.

Sniper huh? Having served I highly doubt it.

fv

Ok little kid. keep dreaming. stay put and pray to Mahtoum

Ok little kid. keep dreaming. stay put and pray to Mahtoum

It was a good question. What did the Iraqis do prior to 2003? Saddam Hussein, as bad a guy as he was, was a secular leader who had no love for religious extremists and was doing a pretty good job at keeping Al Qaeda out of the country. Because Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and company wanted cheap oil they decided to create a crisis that did not exist (WMDs). Their quest for control of the oil in Iraq (which netted Halliburton/KBR a cool $39.5 billion) created a huge power vacuum and allowed Al Qaeda and other organizations to grow and flourish.

It was a good question. What did the Iraqis do prior to 2003? Saddam Hussein, as bad a guy as he was, was a secular leader who had no love for religious extremists and was doing a pretty good job at keeping Al Qaeda out of the country. Because Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and company wanted cheap oil they decided to create a crisis that did not exist (WMDs). Their quest for control of the oil in Iraq (which netted Halliburton/KBR a cool $39.5 billion) created a huge power vacuum and allowed Al Qaeda and other organizations to grow and flourish.

What total bull********************!

Saddam had WMDs and used them against the kurds. Even Clinton and the UN knew Saddam had WMDs. Those same WMD's were shipped to Syria and Iran before the war.

As far as not supporting terrorists, you are way wrong on that too.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing3/witness_yaphe.htm

Saddam was a huge supporter of and used the services of terrorists.

So the US invades a country...hundreds of thousands die as a result of that action and we pound out chest and say. "We'll they used to have them"

Freakin nauseating

No WMDs, no support of the 9/11 plot...fact.

Last edited:
What total bull********************!

Saddam had WMDs and used them against the kurds. Even Clinton and the UN knew Saddam had WMDs. Those same WMD's were shipped to Syria and Iran before the war.

As far as not supporting terrorists, you are way wrong on that too.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing3/witness_yaphe.htm

Saddam was a huge supporter of and used the services of terrorists.

Big difference between had and have. Especially when you are talking war but I guess it's ok if my buddies make money and oil is cheap.

Latest resources

Back