Driving record.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

olympus593

Anybody here know how to get a copy of your driving record, I had a license in 2 states and tickets in 3 states some are old and I don't remember much about them, however southwest wants you to list all infraction date city ETC, also for at least 2 in Texas I got differed adjudication...Thanks.

I know in Illinois all you have to do is go to the DMV and ask for a copy of it. Cost a couple bucks.

Call the DMV. They usually cost around 10-15 bucks. You may be in luck with the older infractions not showing up, most states only keep records for up to 3-5 years for minor infractions.

Anybody here know how to get a copy of your driving record, I had a license in 2 states and tickets in 3 states some are old and I don't remember much about them, however southwest wants you to list all infraction date city ETC, also for at least 2 in Texas I got differed adjudication...Thanks.

With tickets in multiple states, the easiest way is to call each individual police department. Talk them into faxing you the records... I did this a few years ago.

And here I thought this thread was about who could tee off the farthest. Dang it!

Latest resources

Back