Does the RJDC support DAL furloughees?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FLYnMONKEYS

I'm just wondering how many of you RJDC guys have pitched in to support the furloughed DAL pilots?. You seem to think you're entitled to the seniority and the flying, how about the helping? I know a lot of us in this industry helped out you Comair pilots last year. BTW before you fire up the flame thrower I'm not a DAL pilot.
Seriously, have any of you donated to the fund?

Let's see. I've lost all work that I had as of yesterday. I still owe the IRS for taxes on the money I made as an "independent contractor" this past year. Next week I meet with the banckruptcy attorney. Saturday I sell my six year old Corolla.

No. I haven't made a contribution.

Actually, John Breiling of the RJDC said that if a DAL furlough gets hired by CMR or ASA, that he should have to resign his DAL seniority number.

Lots of support.

Braniff

Geeez,

And I thought the ALPA message board was the only place I had to deal with the RJDC crap.

I say we just start a thread the vast majority of DAL/DCI pilots care a lot more about. Say, "Which F/A has the nicest butt" or "W something equally weighty.

For the record: Mid seniority, NON PFT ASA CRJ Capt, Non RJDC supporter, Non RJDC basher, Had my stuff in at UPAS and hopes like hell SWA calls before some **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** terrorist blows something else up and screws up my career plans even more.......

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???

Geeez,

And I thought the ALPA message board was the only place I had to deal with the RJDC crap.

I say we just start a thread the vast majority of DAL/DCI pilots care a lot more about. Say, "Which F/A has the nicest butt" or "Where oh where has my SkyDeli gone?" or something equally weighty.

For the record: Mid seniority, NON PFT ASA CRJ Capt, Non RJDC supporter, Non RJDC basher, Had my stuff in at UPAS and hopes like hell SWA calls before some **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** terrorist blows something else up and screws up my career plans even more.......

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???

Honestly, I didnt know there was such a fund. Of course, you did help us during the strike, and I would be in favor of giving back much of the contingency fund money to your furloughees. The rjdc, however, is a personal matter between the small jet pilots, and their union. It has nothing to do with Delta pilots. You had your chance to keep yourself from being furloughed when we contacted your MEC, but they refused to talk about it. I'm not sure why you equate the rjdc with furloughs, when the rjdc was a result of you refusing to TALK about preventing these furloughes.

skydiverdriver said:
Honestly, I didnt know there was such a fund. Of course, you did help us during the strike, and I would be in favor of giving back much of the contingency fund money to your furloughees. /B]

Wow, how very generous of you. How about reaching into your own pocket? You didn't know there was such a fund? C'mon you seem to know so much about DAL. I challenge you to make a personal donation.

Latest resources

Back