• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Emirates hire women pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cant seem to find any info on their website regarding this? Anyone know?

You would have to put up with a LOT of bullsh#t just for the opportunity to make an average salary...An airplane is an airplane and I think the thrill of flying in the right seat will wear off quickly if everyone thinks you are a second class pilot at best and an insulting presence at worst......

But if you go for it good luck!!

What about a dike? or a homo? Do they hire those types? what about tranvestites?!

Thanks for the encouraging words Green.....but, I was actually asking on behalf of the wife!
I figure if she gets hired I can "retire" early and live the "easy" life in UAE...

Thanks again for the replies...hope to get an interview, then go from there!

You would have to put up with a LOT of bullsh#t just for the opportunity to make an average salary...An airplane is an airplane and I think the thrill of flying in the right seat will wear off quickly if everyone thinks you are a second class pilot at best and an insulting presence at worst......

But if you go for it good luck!!

Don't pay attention to Green's comments. His immaturity and lack of education show through on most of his posts at Flight Info.

The average salary he speaks of starts at $75,000 per year. That is tax free, by the way. Many plusses on top of that make it the equivalent of well over $100,000/year salary in the USA. Money in your pocket at the end of the month is where you want to concentrate on and EK provides a very good opportunity in that regard.

The majority of pilots at Emirates are western expats. That means they will treat female pilots as equals, not second class citizens.

Typhoonpilot

Latest resources

Back