Does Chq Have Ground Crew??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scarlet

I was wanting to know if CHQ employees any ground workers like gate agents rampers, ramp surpervisors, red coats?? I have never had them load my aircraft, or even heard of them doing so,,but we load and work theirs all the time. We need to start charging 1000/a flight for this. we pay health care-401k-sick time-hourly pay-vacation-back ground checks(not in atl)etc...they I believe pay non of these...correct me if I am wrong? BOYS it is time to cash in--WE are tired of paying for your ground support---we are not currently reimbursed for this and IT IS WRONG--another MGT. genius--

scarlet said:
I was wanting to know if CHQ employees any ground workers like gate agents rampers, ramp surpervisors, red coats?? I have never had them load my aircraft, or even heard of them doing so,,but we load and work theirs all the time. We need to start charging 1000/a flight for this. we pay health care-401k-sick time-hourly pay-vacation-back ground checks(not in atl)etc...they I believe pay non of these...correct me if I am wrong? BOYS it is time to cash in--WE are tired of paying for your ground support---we are not currently reimbursed for this and IT IS WRONG--another MGT. genius--

Don't worry. They don't get it for free. It's all covered in the contract they have with your airline so go whimper to your supervisor about it and stop crying on here like a little beyotch about rampers, gate agents, etc.

scarlet said:

oh snap! you pilots have to load our birds now, that blows.

dude seriously, i feel a little dumber every time i read one of your posts.

scarlet said:

Cant hear you, your twat is in the way

Uhhh....what? Does Allegant have its own rampers? Does USA 3000? When you divert to a non regular airport do you have your own ground crew?

Who gives a flying @#$%??????????????????????????????????????

Just like I said in a different thread normally the going rate is $300/flight thats what we charged SkyWest and Air Canada when I worked at ACA.

Latest resources

Back