DL proposes Profit Sharing cut for Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

redflyer65

Heard rumor that the latest company offer had a reduction in PS for some nice gains in payrates and a bump in the B-fund.

Just wondered what the DL guys on here think of that, or is it just leaked info to see where everyone stands? Maybe it's too small of a snapshot to get a good read on it. Thoughts?

Not looking for this to turn into DL vs. SW.

Yet the chosen title of this thread is that it is a fact. How about amending it to match the first two words of the first sentence?

Again, I'm not trying to stir the pot.

I used the word 'proposes' and didn't include 'rumor'. I've looked to change the title, but not sure I can. Had no intent for it to be inflammatory.

A proposal from the company doesn't mean squat unless the pilots agree. I was just trying to see were folks fell on this issue.

Didn't believe you were trying to get things stirred up but it was glaringly obvious one part was stated as fact and another was a rumor. May have nit-picked but I hope that'll help keep it civil.

I personally haven't heard the rumor but it doesn't surprise me if they ask for a reduction to offset AA rates and higher. There's no harm in asking during negotiations but I hope management has a realistic expectation of the response.

It was over on APC, so I was surprised it wasn't being talked about here. Of course things have died off here recently.

Bill?

Latest resources

Back