Dispatching overseas questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bgaviator

Anyone know anything about being a dispatcher overseas for say, Etihad, or Emerites Air? I think it would be interesting to live in the UAE, and I can only imagine the pay and benefits would be top notch! Anyone have any information or insight to this? Thanks.

300 hour pilot with Conquest II time? I don't think so.

it's actually more like 400 hours.....and yes, I've gotten to fly right seat in a Conquest II.....I took off and flew to the destination....landing was handled by the pilot. Why is it not feasible for me to have Conquest II time?

A Conquest is a single pilot airplane, when you list it as a/c flown, we know it is bogus, or as a passenger, no disrespect. Who are you trying to impress?

A Conquest is a single pilot airplane, when you list it as a/c flown, we know it is bogus, or as a passenger, no disrespect. Who are you trying to impress?
Do you think I don't realize it's a single pilot aircraft? It says "aircraft flown." I have gotten to fly and manipulate the controls of a conquest II from takeoff and enroute. I could have technically logged it if I wanted to because I do have a multi-engine license and a Conquest II does not require a type rating. I may not be a 737 captain, but I do know a little about aviation since I've been involved with it for 10 years.

Dispatcher jobs over here are most generally filled by local, or their asian counterparts, who work for lower salaries than we are accustomed to in the USA..not to denigrate or make negative comments about these folks or their abilities, quite the contrary...apply online with EK or EY and see if what they offer suits you, and be aware that licence requirements may differ from that of the FAA dispatcher licence..good luck!!!

Latest resources

Back