• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dinnergate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's certainly more than I would have felt justified in spending. But what I would feel justified in spending is probably more than this guy would find acceptable, also. Unless union reps are eating at McDonald's, staying at the HoJo, and hitchhiking to the office, some of these idiots will never be happy.

That's the standard I was exposed to myself, and did myself, at my last ALPA carrier. Why should a rep be any different?

I hate to break it to you, Bubba, but your union treated me to a few rather expensive meals in Dallas back in the early days after the merger was announced. I generally hate Texas, but Dallas does have some excellent steak houses.

They do. However what PCL is not telling you is that AFTER eating at one of those excellent steak houses on SWAPA's dime PCL came back to the Renaissance Hotel where he quickly made a beeline over to Whataburger to sample every Texan's favorite fast food joint. Less than an hour after eating a steak dinner!!!

There are pictures out there if anyone is interested.

They do. However what PCL is not telling you is that AFTER eating at one of those excellent steak houses on SWAPA's dime PCL came back to the Renaissance Hotel where he quickly made a beeline over to Whataburger to sample every Texan's favorite fast food joint. Less than an hour after eating a steak dinner!!!

There are pictures out there if anyone is interested.

He's not lying. :) But I wasn't impressed with Whataburger. Sorry, Texans. In 'N Out and Five Guys are far superior.

Shameful. The rank and file should demand they pay every cent back to the association. Just who do these guys think they are? God?

$150 is more than they'd spend on a meal. How many times have I been at an airport food court and watched my captain ask how much extra it is for additional ___ topping and balk at a 75 cents upcharge. THAT's the way pilots are wired.

Hahaha sooooo true.

Latest resources

Back