• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone from jetBlue on here, ask John Jr. (from Amerijet) about diarrhea in a freighter, TOL-MEM-JAN-MSY. I think the only time he was in his seat was takeoff to gear up and gear down to landing.

i used to work at an FBO that offered a bit of flight training...well let's just say that one of the instructors wasn't all that sharp, and his student wasn't any better...this is what happened...

on a trip to a practice area, the instructor apparently **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** himself in the plane, and being a nice sunny saturday afternoon in the middle of july you can imagine what a 152 smells like when it's full of pooh...the student made the following radio call that just cracked me up...(i'm not making this up either)

"XYZ traffic, cessnaXXX mayday, mayday, mayday...i need all traffic to stop flying, my instructor just, um, sh!T all over the airplane...i have to land now..."

just about the time i got done laughing, the instructor got out of the plane and at a dead sprint took off for the rest room while two little kids were watching their daddy give a "flight lesson"...try explaining to them what their daddy's doing...-

I had an FO tell me the story of him flying with a captain on one of our SE Alaska runs. They were shooting a VOR approach in fairly bad weather, and when they crossed the VOR with 8 miles to go to the missed, the capain could'nt hold it anymore. He told the FO to dirty it up and slow it down. The captain then went to the back, did his biz, came on up front and landed. The bummer was we had a real cute lady unloading the A/C and he was kind of embarrassed bringing the bag into the FBO to get rid of it (wer'e pressurized, and its kind of tough to open windows and get rid of the evidence.)
I know the story is true, the captains a friend of mine along with the FO. It was truly a cr**py night for those guys.

Luckily, I've always been able to make it in time, but I had a friend who wasn't so fortunate. He ended up using a cardboard box that just happened to be in the airplane. Said the smell could melt the varnish off a foot locker!

While flying traffic watch in a C152 had to hover over a sectional I unfolded on the seat. Not pleasant.

i fortunately have not joined the honorable round can club but have had an fo almost poo his pants on the way back from the plane to the condo.

Has anyone out ther heard the sound bite of the F-16 pilot over in Germany dropping a load in his suit? He was in the backseat of a two-holer and the conversation between him and the front seater is Hilarious...

If I find the link to where I got it from, I will post it.

rchcfi said:
Actually not flying a freighter, but this summer I was on a wildland fire for a 4 hour shift. About 3 hours in here it came. Luckily, my BLM buddy in the seat next to me didn't want to see what came next, so he told me it was ok to go find someplace to land. On a side note, one Immodium capsule later and I couldn't purge for a few days. Crap, that stuff is strong!
While in India this summer, I had it bad. Tried 2 imodium, no effect. I was up to 5 at one point.

Latest resources

Back