Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite union opposition, Flight Options moved forward...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree the billboards need to go up now. It was effective and fast for Netjets

IMHO it's apples and oranges on all fronts.

Warren vs Kenn, no comparison .
Their solidarity, our disunity.
Their expectations, our acquiescence.

I'm not saying the billboards are a bad idea but we need to recognize the beasts we are fighting are completely different then NetJets. We won't have any chance of winning squat if we don't recognize our enemy and fight effectively.

1.) We have to recognize Kenn is not shamed the way Warren is and 2.) we have to create solidarity before we can capitalize on it.

This CBA survey was a good start. It will help us with the 3rd problem and then the dominoes will fall.

For a number of years the Netjets' Union owned the billboard near the CMH home office and they used it quite effectively. When the opportunity arose to lease the billboard the Netjets management decided to assume the lease. What does that tell you concerning the effectiveness of billboards?

I know for certain that the billboards the Netjets Union leased in VNY and TEB were extremely effectivive.

Not to mention the drive-by, rolling billboards that were employed at various high profile Netjets events...i.e... The Kentuky Derby, the annual meeting in OMA and other venues. Along with the numerous negative adds in the WSJ.

Management does not like negative publicity.

It's a war on all fronts. Billboards, pickets, newspaper ads, legal work actions etc. Continue turning up the heat.
KR pi$$es me off and I don't even work for the db.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Management does not like negative publicity.

Kenn does not have the moral capacity for shame or embarrassment. This is a man who's been caught in more lies than Pinocchio and he keeps trucking with the same BS.

For the record, I'm not against billboards but I agree with Flexpilot, we will have to wage war on any fronts. We need to craft our own plan, specific to our own adversary and not just be content to follow whatever worked for NJA.

I for one would like to start by seeing whatever manager rescinded the VSP after admitting it was a ruse held in contempt. That should shake a few apples from the tree. How ********************ing shameless do you have to be to recognize you are playing games with people's lives and families and just shrug your shoulders when caught red handed?

Considering that's been RH's modus operandi for years, I'm starting to see why he fits in so well with the Cleveland group. He looked our maintenance team the eyes less than a month ago and told them their jobs were secure. Without disclosing personal business, one of them just made a pretty big financial commitment based on his assurances. An offer to move to Cleveland is the opposite of what "secure" is for him now.

Imiss, this is why "at will" is not what you want to have anything to do with when dealing with these managers. Check your pms.

If the union wanted the VSP they could have had it! All they had to do was extend the deadline for the JCBA. That offer from management is a real insult. I'm glad our negotiators are smart enough to not fall for Ricci's tricks. With all the hype and effort put into the VSP sham, then to have his plan exposed and fail, he must really need another vacation.

Latest resources

Back