Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite huge profit, no bonuses at Emirates? What gives?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sniper...man...sounds like you have a screw loose in that noggin of yours. I for one am one of the Americans in Dubai...please keep the American bashing to yourself. Moreover, I will wager that the education I have is much more extensive and superior to yours. And I was probably flying low and fast when you were in diapers. Admittingly, you must have a little intelligence based on your grasp of 4 different languages...especially english, since it appears not to be your native tongue.

The comments you make regarding RJ drivers coming here to fly shiny jets is unfounded and frankly stupid. First, over the past few years which US legacy has hired...where they going to go...who in the hell wants to make $20 an hour and live in a car? Second, having interviewed with and hired by 4 US legacies, I assure you the interviews in Dubai for pilots are much more difficult than any US legacy...skin color or plumbing is not an advantage here by the way. Finally, you seem to know it all...so how do you measure success in this business...money...airplane type? For those younsters that get hired by Emirates or FlyDubai and elect to stay for 10 or 15 years their portfolio will far exceed yours based on income. How long does it take to command a 777 in the US...20-25 years? How about 5 here. Or even a 737...5-7 years? How about 2-3 here. Let's see, I have 14 years seniority at a US legacy and furloughed twice...great track record...I too am a member of ALPO...you see how that's working out. It's easy to keep your nose clean in Dubai, so the chance of longevity is much much better in a Dubai legacy than any US legacy...there are 10 UAL retreads here in the same situation. So, who my friend is the smarter based on money or shiny airplanes? It ain't you!! So lay off the RJ drivers will you? I didn't fly one by the way.

Finally, I have a good friend in my company (in Dubai) who just happens to be a real sniper (in the Corps) and may be the sharpest FO I have ever flown with. If I were you, I would not tell him he is a whiney RJ driver.

Don't get me wrong...I am not a fan of this place or many of the surrounding countries along with the culture. But, dude you just sound dumb...sorry.

Grizz

awesome

That's great for you. I am still learning after 22 years in New York City it's kind of hard but I am trying.

NGFYS

You first. And no, you're obviously not trying.

Latest resources

Back