• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100% true. Not paid on Friday. Second time this has happened in a very short period of time. They are so far below industry standard. The least they can do is pay on time.

Remember that the same brain trust that inputs the payroll are the same people that put out a company email exclaiming that they finally figured out the new highly convoluted (my interpretation) pay rig that had already been in place for months.

Been there done that and got out.

Good luck to those I left behind.

FYI- As a business owner, who has a small payroll. Funds must be in my ADP account, 72 hours before payroll is due.

DPJ off the Rwy at TEB

Heard delta private jets ran a 60 off the runway at TEB last week, any more news? I had heard their MX was ultra iffy, mx attributed perhaps?

577DA and 597DA have been sold. 5 other managed planes are being returned to their owners. About 16 pilots who do not have a seat to sit in. To be continued........

Delta Private Jets...

577DA and 597DA have been sold. 5 other managed planes are being returned to their owners. About 16 pilots who do not have a seat to sit in. To be continued........
I am willing to bet a lot of DPJ pilots are throwing a big party right about now...:beer:

Latest resources

Back