• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have a friend who took a job there recently. He really wanted to work there. I think because of the home base and the name Delta.
At INDOC, in the later part, he returned the i-pad, credit card, etc and said no thanks. Five in INDOC and he was 1st to walk. Don't know about the other four.
You would not believe some of the things he said about this company and their practices. I don't know North Carolina law, but can't see how some of these things are even legal.

Delta Private Jets...

Delta Private Jets is great name for the 134.5 bottom feeder... They can't use Segrave Aviation because of it's reputation... Let's change the name and maybe there will be a differnt outcome...:smash:

Management just implemented a notarized promissory note. This note will go in conjunction with the four page training contract. I guess this is suppose to reduce the nearly 30% attrition. They just don't get it!

Apparently Folks that work there or want to work there just don't get it. They throw scraps on the ground, but pilots keep picking them up. To say it's the only job available to stay current is a cop out.

You are right on dude...

Apparently Folks that work there or want to work there just don't get it. They throw scraps on the ground, but pilots keep picking them up. To say it's the only job available to stay current is a cop out.
I would rather work at Home Depot or Lowes selling lawn mowers for a living...Shows how low some guys will go for a pilot job...Makes me want to...:puke:

Pilots who knowingly accept a position with a company of this nature don't make it a career stop. He or she either needs health care or to stay current or both. There is no vested interest in the longevity of the company. Use them just as they use you and move on when you can.

Pilots who knowingly accept a position with a company of this nature don't make it a career stop. He or she either needs health care or to stay current or both. There is no vested interest in the longevity of the company. Use them just as they use you and move on when you can.

But by doing so, they're helping the company undercut the "career stop" destination.

Im gettting furloughed soon and talked to these guys and simply put, I just can't/won't do it.. Unemployment, here I come..

I'm not sure that everyone at Delta Private Jets are scum bag pilots because they work there. I do not see a lot of other options for those poor pilots that are stuck working there for now. Where are all these other jobs people on this board refer to that allow you to be home based, provide an 8/6 schedule, medical bennies, and travel bennies? DPJ's pay sucks for PICs and especially SICs, but they do provide the aforementioned benefits. Are there other 135 or 121 outfits doing the same and looking for pilots right now? If so, let these guys know instead of calling them scum bags and wishing doom and gloom on their current employer.

Did not get paid at all, or just the usual (ie, a fraction of what the job is worth)?

Latest resources

Back