• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilots fly thru thunderstorm

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dunno, not sure he's active on APC. All the comments are coming from what he posts on his facebook. Seems he and wifey are quite the tools. Hey maybe he's actually Gen Lee! It would fit.

Dude, go back to Nam! Really, your comedy sucks. That guy is RM, an 88 Captain. Joey Meatballs flies for Spirit. Come on Shaun! Get with the program....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Dude, go back to Nam! Really, your comedy sucks. That guy is RM, an 88 Captain. Joey Meatballs flies for Spirit. Come on Shaun! Get with the program....

Bye Bye---General Lee

haha you sooo easy Jenny, knew you'd come out of your cave putz :beer:

That looked like a weather system that should have been avoided all together by going north or south not picked thru.

If you watch it develop there was a gap which obviously closed as they flew into it. North of the weather may have been a better choice, but I wasn't there. I'm sure the crew didn't expect it to close that quickly.

Last edited:
If you watch it develop there was a gap which obviously closed as they flew into it. North of the weather may have been a better choice, but I wasn't there. I'm sure the crew didn't expect it to close that quickly.

Having the radar on might have helped also :)

Just saying

"We're declaring an emergency and deviating 30NM Right "R" of course"

They should understand that.

Do some research on what happens in China if you declare an emergency. Indefinite detention during the ensuing gov't investigation are a popular prize.

Latest resources

Back