Delta pilots fly thru thunderstorm

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
was it that BNA light pole dude?

LMAO. I'm not a Delta pilot but know this guy in real life. The only bigger ass than himself is his big mouth wife. And what you guys hear in the cockpit is true, they have maxed out their credit cards for years buying gold jewelry.

You should see this jerk off in the local pub after he's had a few.

LMAO. I'm not a Delta pilot but know this guy in real life. The only bigger ass than himself is his big mouth wife. And what you guys hear in the cockpit is true, they have maxed out their credit cards for years buying gold jewelry.

You should see this jerk off in the local pub after he's had a few.

Does he wear that ALPA black shirt in the pub? He's (and her) getting ripped pretty good over on APC. Must be a joy to fly with.

Dunno, not sure he's active on APC. All the comments are coming from what he posts on his facebook. Seems he and wifey are quite the tools. Hey maybe he's actually Gen Lee! It would fit.

I like Part 91 corporate better. No one gives a sh*t if we carry extra gas or fly around weather. In fact, it is encouraged.

The pax can only remember the last 15 seconds of the flight anyway.

Dunno, not sure he's active on APC. All the comments are coming from what he posts on his facebook. Seems he and wifey are quite the tools. Hey maybe he's actually Gen Lee! It would fit.

Who is "he?" What screen name are we talking about ?

Nothing your local body shop can't hammer out. Cracked windshield? This is a job for Safelite Auto Glass repair. Free estimates. In a day or two, the airplane will be good as new!

First Class passengers with their IPad weather info should have passed a note up to the cockpit under the door, "Check 30 left and extend! We'll call the turn back"

Latest resources

Back