Delta application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboy321

I keep hearing that volunteer work helps to get the interview at delta. I can't find anywhere on the application to list it. Also can't seem to find anyplace to upload my resume, which also lists it. Am I missing it? Thanks

I never uploaded a resume. They look at your application as the resume. As far as volunteer work, that helps but only in the sense it may help get you over the line if you're close to it. Yes, AirlineApps is weak on the ability to list it. I've heard some just add it as a work experience or employer. All that said, I didn't have it on my app but was able to talk about it in the HR interview. I have no idea if it helped me get the job.

Jenny is too busy eating caviar on the Rhine... or was that deviled eggs in mom's basement?

Jenny is too busy eating caviar on the Rhine... or was that deviled eggs in mom's basement?

Wow, you seem pretty jealous. Did you get turned down during the Endeavor to DL interview? It seems like it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nope, thanks to Bloch, I'm too junior to get the call yet.

Work on your attitude. "The World's not fair" attitude isn't gonna work. If Endeavor isn't working for you, go somewhere else with quicker PIC potential. If that means TSA or PSA, do it. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back