Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

InstructorPuke

Jester's Dead!!
Does anyone know if Delta Air Elite actually does exist. I cant find any information on them, besides the website, anywhere. Just curious if anybody out there has been recently hired/interviewed by them. The website reads that they are operating and picking up more aircraft.

Just curious.
IP

Try this. I spoke with this guy last October before they became Delta Air Elite. He was coutreous and polite.

Not sure if he was the chief pilot, DO, or what. But give hime a try.

Thes numbers and email worked in October. Since they've changed names, don't know if they're still valid.

I never followed up.

Curtis Kruger
Voice (800) 927-0927
Fax (859) 767-1660

[email protected]

P.O. Box 75344
Cincinnati, OH 45275

they absolutely do exist, and seem to be consistently picking up new aircraft. i met curtis last year and at the time he was the chief pilot, although i don't know if he still works in that capacity.

Delta AirElite Business Jets Employment Opportunities

Captain

Pilots interested in applying for a Captain position with Delta AirElite must meet these minimum qualifications:

3000 total time, 2000 PIC, 1000 Turbine (Jet time preferred)
Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected].

First Officer

Pilots interested in applying for a First Officer position with Delta AirElite must meet these minimum qualifications:

Minimum qualifications for First Officer's are 2000 hours total time including 1000 PIC fixed wing, 200 hours multi-engine fixed wing
Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected].

Hiring

Does anybody know if they are hiring? What kind of pay and schedules? Anybody out there work Delta Air Elite?

Thanks and Good luck to all!!!!!! :cool:

The current Chief pilot's name is Chris Schullenbarger. I hear it is a pretty good operation. I used to fly freight with him a couple years back.

Latest resources

Back