• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dead.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, pretty much everyone has moved on to a different site with no entry fee.

Everyone went over to www.propilotworld.com, just look at the number of members online there and the members online here, about 25 to 1.

I disagree. The dx section is just as dead as this place but who knows. Today was the first time I've been to that website and all I took was a quick glance.

I think the real reason this place is so slow is because the people who posted the most a few years ago have either quit the profession altogether or moved on to the majors. Both of those groups really don't have a reason to go on here and network anymore. Add that with the toxic environment within other areas of this forum and that equates to crickets chirping.

I still get on here once in a blue moon to see if there is anything interesting going on and because old habits are hard to break. Ask an honest question and I'm sure someone will respond. Start with drama in a post and people would rather pass on the subject altogether.

I think the real reason this place is so slow is because the people who posted the most a few years ago have either quit the profession altogether or moved on to the majors. Both of those groups really don't have a reason to go on here and network anymore. Add that with the toxic environment within other areas of this forum and that equates to crickets chirping.

Dead on. Especially that last part. The other parts of this site somehow devolved into the aviation equivalent of Stormfront.org. I just have no desire to be a part of it.

And, yes, while a lot of us have moved on to majors and feel less compelled to participate, some of us just grew up.

Latest resources

Back