• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

dateapilot....com..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flx - I think you hit on the big point in that pilots tend to marry themselves to their work while they climb the ladder. Probably moreso than many other professions - simply because we love what we do.

"Well uh...glory be...the funk's on me!"

I would neeeeeeeeeeeeeever ever want to marry a female pilot- you crazy-lol/ The main reason would be being "stuck" in aviation 24/7-

3 5 0
<a HOT young female doctor>hmmm....
role play imag -lol

350DRIVER...

Like I said before....it's not like that at all. Actually, we're really not pilots, we just play one on TV.`

And BigD,

Right On, Right On........"Well uh, glory be, the funk's on me"

:D :D

I think you guys are missing the point. I never said anything about pilots dating pilots. But, there are certain people who cannot handle their mate being away for long periods, and some people who like this. This ATC lady really liked the fact that he was gone some, and there a lot when at home. And, I keep meeting pilots who have women who like them, but can't handle the lifestyle. So, if there were a place for them to go and meet them, well....Also, pilots might want to date a FA, but not from their own company in case things go bad. So, I thought a place for them would be nice too.

Just a suggestion.

Just remember dating is fine but...

"If it flies, floats, or fornicates.....rent it. It's cheaper in the long run."

:D

Both the crewstart and bestaviationsites refer to the same "dating service".

Search the female photos list. You'll be amazed at how many are aparently ficticious, with nice models as the alleged women needing dates. One is clearly a picture that started out as a nude, and someone retouched the picture to put a bikini on the model. These pictures are most likely an inducement to join the dating service, and generate income for the webmaster there.

Web based BS, at its finest.

Just search under "russian women," or "urkraine," and there are zillions of attractive girls wanting a pilot (or anyone else for that matter) who has travel perks and can get them a visa to "wisit our favorite kountry, ze USA."

I was looking for a digicam on google and tripped across one of their web sites - looks like a fun way to buy a house for someone you don't really know and have them take your kid back to the motherland.

In all seriousness, you have to wonder about the photos. About 80% are babes.

Forget the dating service, all I do is go to the bar and get real drunk and pick up chicks and take them up flying over ORD to watch the 747's take off.

On a more serious note, most of the dating services are just a scam, the best way to hook up is stay away from airports and get out more!:D

Latest resources

Back