• NC Software is having a Memorial Day Sale event Saturday May 23rd thru Monday night May 25th (ending midnight, EST (UTC-4)). Visit http://nc-software.com and apply coupon code MEMDAY20 during checkout to take 15% off your order for qualifying products.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.3 now on the Apple App Store. Click here to review what's new and download the latest version. New users enjoy the first 90 DAYS FREE.

Dam! What happened to this website!!!

Neal

Forums Chief Pilot
Staff member
Taken over by new ownership to turn it around after previous ownership charged for access. New forum'ware, much better setup, free to all, please spread the word and let's rebuild this great community Mark started in the '90's.

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
Briefly?

Er, well, certain disreputable carriers have fired or threatened to fire people who expressed the truth about them on the internet and saving poor optimistic souls from making grave career errors so there is far less bitching about Mesa and the Go-Jets/TSA family. Corpex is dead, there are only the shadows of rumors of things that once were of Great Lakes, many others are merged or gone, bho is gone and Illary lost so the economy is better, contracts have happened and people are needing less bandwidth to relieve their stress.

BigFlyr

Total Time
10700+
There's little to no useful information anymore... Used to live on this site back in 2001 when I got furloughed 4 times in a 23 month period... Now? The silence is deafening.

Neal

Forums Chief Pilot
Staff member
Add useful information, let's make this site great again after new ownership and new layout and no more fees! It's FREE. The Hangar requires login to view.

lamar2k

Total Time
There's little to no useful information anymore... Used to live on this site back in 2001 when I got furloughed 4 times in a 23 month period... Now? The silence is deafening.
Everyone left years ago, there is like 2 people left and they post babble. Site has been worthless for the past 12 or more years.

bafanguy

Total Time
Well, I have tried to talk about airplane stuff but I guess it was the wrong airplane stuff. Now there's not even any airplane stuff to talk about.