• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are the Seniority #'s at the top based on who currently hold the position?
Are there bumping rights?
Are these the only positions that are open?
How long is the seat lock?
Are base swaps easy in the same equipment?
Are there separate positions for reserve?

Baja.

Last edited:
How junior would the 777 go???

What is the QOL on the 777 like?

If there is hiring would a 777 DTW be possible for a newhire???

With the SURPLUSES in categories, are those going to be Displacements/reduction in spots then from those catergories or will those catergories just be in a surplus by the number of spots indicated on AE. I have heard yes those are the #of displacements from those catergories and I have heard they will be just in a Surplus for those Catergories???

With the SURPLUSES in categories, are those going to be Displacements/reduction in spots then from those catergories or will those catergories just be in a surplus by the number of spots indicated on AE. I have heard yes those are the #of displacements from those catergories and I have heard they will be just in a Surplus for those Catergories???

Simply said, Surpluses are fat they're trying to trim from a specific category. How? Either by people leaving voluntarily (Voluntary Displacement), or involuntarily (Mandatory Displacement).

For example, a category has 10 surpluses. They'll run the VD from top to bottom, and see if anybody wants to leave 1st, and let's say 5 who wants to bail, then the MD will only affects the bottom 5 guy in that category. If none wants to VD, then MD will kick the bottom 10 guys out. (If the company decides that's the case)

Another note, the company doesn't have to displace/AE any more than it specified in the bid. Clear as mud?

How junior would the 777 go???

What is the QOL on the 777 like?

If there is hiring would a 777 DTW be possible for a newhire???

The 777 is very senior and don't see it in the cards for a newhire. I have flown with a few 88 captains that were going to the right seat of the 777 so it's like a 10 year effort.

As far as the QOL, I think that seat has large blocks of time off but on the flip side, has large blocks of times on and gone.

Latest resources

Back