• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DA50EX pay West Coast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But rest assured, Falcon 50EX operators usually fight over EMB145 pilots to fill all the vacancies they have, so its always an option.

EMB 145 pilots? What heck are you talking about? Not one thing about a Falcon 50EX has any similarities to an EMB 145. The systems are nothing alike and the 50EX cockpit is Collins, and I believe that EMB 145's are Honeywell.

But hey, I guess if you can make the connection, then that's all that matters, huh.

I think that was a clever swipe at a former Falcon 50ex driver who has a "reputation" to love the EMB-145...

Cheers-

I have never flown a Falcon, but I hear they are pretty damn dated and have been described as "tinker toys"... so I'm guessing that a guy sharp enough to PIC an EMB145 could easily fly a small Falcon.

Its not like we are talking about G-whizs here.

So you HEAR the Falcon is pretty damn dated? Why don`t you get a "hearing gren-aide" and blow the sh!t out of your ears!!!!!!!!!!!

Dassault builds an excellent aircraft with tried and true performance and dependability. I enjoyed the opportunity to fly a 50EX for eight years and hands down it was the best performing, most enjoyable and an extremely dependable machine. Jump in your G Machine and take a tour in Bordeaux to see for yourself.... while you are there, drink some wine, get drunk and kill the bug up your arse!

I wonder if you as sarcastic and demeaning so as too get a raise out of people...or... are you just getting back at the people who teased you and picked you last to be on the sports teams in grade school! Just Curious!

I don't like his politics....BUT MAN IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!

I don't like his politics....BUT MAN IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!

I still don't get it. The regional guy didn't sound condescending to me. He was saying that he would want to fly a Falcon 50EX if he were a corporate pilot - at least that was my read. Then G200 decides to blast him in a somewhat unprofessional fashion. Of course that's his right to do so but it doesn't make sense to me.

I guess my jet lag doesn't help.

I instruct on the straight 50 and the EX our clients coming through have pay scales ALL across the charts but the salaries range between low 70's (I CANT IMAGINE) to high 100's. Region doesn't seem to play as much of a part as does Quality of Management and the company in general.

Whats ironic...but not suprising is that the lower paid guys fly a whole lot more. I know this doesn't directly address your question about the bay area but hope it helps. So avg would be around $115 - 135K.

Tex

Out of curiosity: This West Coast job on an EX.......... Do you know the Serial Number? I flew SN 289 and SN 350. Curious if my old boss is looking for another crew...

Latest resources

Back